Sokolovskyi & Partners Law Firm has been operating in the Ukrainian legal market since 1999. We render legal assistance to energy sector companies specializing in renewable energy and electric power industry.
The specialists in energy practice of Sokolovskyi & Partners Law Firm have a unique set of skills for lawyers: a synergy of a law degree and an extensive practical experience in the field of power and jurisprudence.
The combination of these competencies, as well as the possibility of involving lawyers and attorneys from other key practices of our company (namely, taxation, corporate law and M&A, and antitrust and competition law), allow us to provide complete legal and technical support to projects in the energy sector.
This complex includes legal and technical support of:
- Construction of alternative power sources (solar, wind, hydroelectric power stations, and power plants running on bioenergy fuels);
- Energy service contracts;
- Connection of consumers to electric networks of monopolists;
- Current commercial activity of power companies, as well as the receipt of appropriate construction permits;
- Legal registration of the right to use the land, obtaining necessary licenses and construction permits etc.
19, Pyrohovskoho Street, block 4, Kyiv 03110, Ukraine.
Tel.: +38 (044) 495-19-28, 495-19-29