There are already more than 100 famous companies in the world that fully work on renewable energy or have set themselves the goal of moving to 100% renewable sources and are part of the Global Initiative RE100.
More and more industrial companies are voluntary – and actively – procuring or investing in self-generation of renewable energy. Driven by sharp cost reductions, combined with growing calls for sustainability among investors and consumers, renewables have become an attractive source of energy for corporate users around the world.
We have identified the TOP-7 leading companies in the world, which have completely switched to 100% renewable sources or have set themselves the goal.
Among these world giants, 3 brands: Google, Apple, MarsNestle, have already fulfilled their RE100 mission and fully secured their production of renewable energy. But Tetra Pak, Coca-Cola, Sony and IKEA are confident in reaching the goal RE100.
Some interesting facts:
- The Tetra Pak photovoltaic plant will produce energy each year equivalent to more than 300,000 liters of gasoline per year.
- The Mars solar station generates energy that is enough for 185 billion people to get on the M & Ms package (180 g)
- Coca Cola’s solar station in the UK is 8 acres, which corresponds to 12 football fields in real size.
- In 2001, Sony has created an original green energy certification system in Japan to allow itself to buy renewable energy even when the source could not directly connect to its facilities.
- IKEA use more than 750,000 solar panels.
Solar station of Google
Solar station of IKEA
Solar station of Apple
Solar station of Coca Cola
The boundaries and volumes of solar energy are expanding around the world. Looking at the experience of world-famous companies, it may seem difficult to install a solar station just at home or on a separate plot of land in Ukraine. At CISOLAR 2019, we’ll prove that it’s a simple myth and stamp. After all, nothing is impossible!
Become a member of CISOLAR 2019 and join world-renowned experts, participants in the international solar energy market, suppliers of state-of-the-art energy efficiency solutions – individuals with activities and achievements who write a new page on the development energy industry.
Registration at CISOLAR 2019 here: 2019.cis-solar.com
phone number: +38 044 383 03 56